Find What You're Looking for Here:

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Please Mister Postman

Look and see, if there's a package, a package for me.

My dress has been shipped!  As I talked about here and here I am buying a "previously loved" dress from preownedweddingdresses.com.  The seller and I agreed to use Escrow.com which I talked briefly about (I am waiting for the process to be complete and then I will review the site for you!).  Not wanting to pay an upgrade fee on the site to send my payment online, I decided to do it the "old-fashioned" way - sending a check vis snail-mail.

For some reason, which I haven't quite figured out, Escrow.com requires 10 banking days to process your check.  So, I sent my check out way back on December 21 and it was finally cleared on January 9.  Yay!  With that, the seller shipped out the dress the next day and now I am patiently waiting.  It is set to arrive this coming Wednesday, January 16.  I will be sure to post pictures.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment