Find What You're Looking for Here:

Monday, January 14, 2013

You're Done Searching

If you haven't ever heard of Thumbtack.com and you're planning a wedding or any other event you seriously need to check it out.  I only discovered it a few days ago and it it awesome!  You go on and enter what type of service you're looking for, when and where you need it, and any other details that you think might be helpful.  Then, the site will send out your request to any of their professionals that might meet your needs.  I randomly discovered this site the other day when searching for someone to do hair and make-up for the wedding.  I just put in my information and received several quotes (sent right to my email) within just a few hours.  So far, I have used it to get quotes on hair, make up, and limos.   Oh and I forgot to mention the best part - it's 100% FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment