Find What You're Looking for Here:

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bridesmaid Dress "Shopping": Round 2

So I already talked about our first round of shopping for bridemaids dresses and how we had possibly found the dresses.  However, we had our dilemma of the dress not being formal enough and so it was back to square one.   Fast forward a week or so later and Round 2 of shopping is complete.  The results:  6 possible dresses.  (**Note:  We have already decided the the bridesmaid on the right is going to need alterations done on pretty much any dress she gets.  She is short and top heavy so the dresses just didn't fit her correctly.)

After looking please feel free to vote.  If you don't already know, I am having a formal ballroom reception.  Here is a picture of my dress and some pictures of my venue.


Drumroll........


Dress #1


Dress #2


Dress #3


Dress #4



Dress #5


Dress #6




1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like #3. Might be a bit biased, though, since one of my girls is wearing that one.

    ReplyDelete