First, here are tabs that my binder has:
- Guest List
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Guest Accommodations
Each of these categories was given a divider that I made by placing a piece of white cardstock into a clear page protector. Then I added a 3" tab with the category wrote on it to the sheet protector. (If you're confused check out more details here.)
Originally, I also had subcategories, but I found that those actually made things more difficult. So, I got rid of them completely and just had those main categories that you see above.
Then, I found what worked best was just putting a few page protectors behind each divider to add things as I went along. That way I didn't have to worry about hole punching or pages ripping.
Also, I did NOT use the majority of the print outs. I found that many of them were outdated or just didn't work for me. Looking back it was a huge waste of time and paper printing them all out and then putting the reinforcers around the hole punches. :-(
For that reason, I created a new post of printables worth the paper and ink you'll use to print them. Check them out here.