Find What You're Looking for Here:

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Snapfish Deal

I just purchased the LivingSocial Snapfish Deal here.  It is only $10 for a custom photo book (a $25 value).  You can have up to 20 pages in the book with up to 15 pictures per page.  This would make an awesome guest book (that's what I'm thinking about using mine for).  And the best part if after you buy it you can repost your custom link (that's mine above) and if three people buy it from your link, then you get yours for free.  How awesome is that.  So, if you're interested click on the link above and get yours now (and also help me to get mine for free!).

Bonus:  Both EBates and Shopathome offer cashback for livingsocial.com.  Right now Ebates is offering 2% cashback and Shopathome is offering 4% cashback, so I would use shopathome.  Not sure what these sites are, check out my post about EBates here.  Shopathome is just another site like EBates.  I always just use the one with high percent back (which varies).

No comments:

Post a Comment