Find What You're Looking for Here:

Monday, January 28, 2013

You're Beautiful It's True

Ok, so another snow day here = no school = more wedding planning.

So I briefly talked about options for hair and make-up here.  After reading a lot of different information and considering timing, costs, ect. we finally made some decisions.

Here's the deal - my bridesmaids cousin and step-mother will be doing hair for the bridesmaids and the bridesmaids will be doing their own make-up.

I decided that I wanted professional make-up (my dad is a photographer and said that I needed the professional stuff for the pictures since it lasts all day).  After getting price quotes, it made more sense for me to find someone that could do both my hair and make-up.  Which brings me to my decision - Just Glamorous Salon will be doing my hair and make-up!  I am so happy to have that all figured out.

Now do decide on a hairstyle.

I am thinking something along the lines of these photos.  As far as make-up goes I am leaving that up to the ladies at the salon to help me figure that out at the trial since I hardly ever where any make-up.

Any there brides that forgo make-up on a daily basis?  What are you doing for your wedding.




No comments:

Post a Comment