Find What You're Looking for Here:

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Extra, Extra

Approximately 200 extra that is.

So I've already told you about the awesome deal on the invites that we got through Vistaprint.

Well, right after I placed the invite order, I noticed that there a capital letter where I didn't want it to be.  I quickly opened the customer chat on the Vistaprint site and they helped me to upload the correct image and said that it wouldn't be an issue to fix it.  She fixed it buy adding a new order to my account.  Now, both orders were showing 100 invites with the correct image and 100 with the incorrect image.  I explained to her that they incorrect one was still showing, but she said that didn't matter.

Fast forward three days - it definitely mattered.  We got all 200 invitations!  Along with 200 envelopes to go with them.  I guess that's all bonus.

But wait, there's more.  After examining our invitations - which turned out GREAT - we noticed a small pink smudge in the same spot on every one of them.  It looked like something had been stuck on the machine that was running them off.  So back to the customer support.  Again they were super helpful and immediately offered to send us an entire new order.

So, long story short, we have 200 extra invitations and we have no idea what to do with them.  Any suggestions?  Also, I just wanted to give a shout-out to Vistaprint for having AWESOME customer support!

No comments:

Post a Comment