If anyone is curious, here it is:
PLEASE ANSWER THESE SEPARATELY. I will then use them to tell a personal story about your relationship during the Introduction section of the wedding, and to personalize other sections of the wedding.
1. Why are you having a Celebrant wedding?
2. How did you first meet? How did you feel about the other one at that time?
3. Where was your first date? What were the first words you spoke to each other?
4. When did you first fall in love? (How did you know?)
5. When did you decide that you wanted to be together forever? Why?
6. How did you propose or accept the proposal?
7. What do you love about your partner? What qualities do you most admire in her or him?
8. What does your partner do that always makes you laugh?
9. What actions of your partner’s say “I love you” to you?
10. When do you or did you feel closest to your partner?
11. Would you like to share any touching, funny or revealing stories about the two of you?
12. What are your hopes for the future?
13. What emotion would you like guests to take away from the ceremony? What vision would you like to resonate with them?
14. What are your families’ heritages? Are there any special customs or traditions from these heritages you would like to include in the wedding?
15. What does it mean to you to have your family and friends at your wedding ceremony?
16. Would you like to include any words honoring your parents or grandparents? Are there any special anecdotes about your family that you would like to share showing how they have helped you grow, learn, etc.?
17. Would you like to include a remembrance ceremony to honor anyone who has passed away? Please include names, pronunciation and relationship.
18. Who, if anyone, is walking you down the aisle? What is special about this relationship?
19. What are your family’s ethnic, cultural or faith traditions? Would you like to include anything in the ceremony to honor your backgrounds?
20. Would you like any aspect of the ceremony to be bilingual?
21. What tone would you like for the ceremony? Intimate, ceremonial, minimal, sacred, warm, solemn, lighthearted?
22. Are there any readings, prayers, or blessings you know you want to include?
23. What do you definitely want and definitely not want for your ceremony?
24. Will you write your own vows?
25. What did your parents and grandparents contribute to you as a person?