Find What You're Looking for Here:

Saturday, December 22, 2012

CHA-CHING

So, I finally made the decision on the dress.  I am buying the one that I found online from preownedweddingdresses.com.  The dress itself is only going to cost me $800 (literally half of the original price).  I am so excited about this great deal!

AND I am ecstatic about the corset back.  If you recall my previous post about this dress, I was worried that it had a corset back because I had only tried on the dress with the zipper back.  However, I was able to find someone that had tried the dress on with the corset back and they sent me the picture below.

I LOVE the corset back, I think it just adds the the "princess-y" feel of the dress.  I can't wait to get my dress and try it on.

2012 Alfred Angelo Disney collection?? :  wedding 2012 1 alfred angelo disney fairy tale Photo

And now that I have a dress with a corset back, I MUST have this picture of the rings on the day of the wedding.  I saw it before, but completely discounted it because I had no plans of getting a dress with a corset back. I am so glad that I changed my mind.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment