Find What You're Looking for Here:

Monday, December 3, 2012

Something old, something new, something pre-owned?

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am considering buying a wedding dress from preownedweddingdresses.com.  The store price for my dress is $1600 after taxes.  The seller on the site is asking for $800, so I could get my dress for literally half the price!!  According to the information on the dress it is a sample dress that the seller had bought, but ended up finding another dress.  It is new with tags and still in the bag that she got it in.  No alterations have been made to it.  I also e-mailed the seller to ask about any stains, tears, etc. (especially make-up stains near the top of the dress).  She responded back and said that the dress is in, "pristine condition" and that she couldn't find a single mark or tear, etc.  Everything sounds great, but you still never know.  What do you think?  Any other ladies out there that have gone pre-owned?  Tell me about your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment