Find What You're Looking for Here:

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Survey Monkey (and Bridesmaids) to the Rescue

        So I posted about here, I have been having some difficulty deciding on a bridesmaid dress for my ladies.  Finally, I had it narrowed down to two dresses, but couldn't make a decision.  Fortunately, my maid of honor suggested using surveymonkey.com to get everyone's opinion, which is exactly what I did.  After looking at the results and taking everything into consideration, I was actually able to make a decision.  So, before I have a chance to change my mind again, I am making my decision official.  I just posted it on our bridesmaid website and can finally relax.


      Looking back on this whole ordeal I am still glad that I included my ladies in the decision making.  I think that we ended up with a dress that will all feel comfortable wearing and knowing that made my decision easier.  (I also just need multiple people to agree with me before being able to commit to anything, so having the continuous reassurance was extremely helpful).  What about you?  Did your bridesmaids help pick out their dresses?  Did you have as much difficultly as I did in deciding on the dresses?

P.S.  Apparently it can really take some time for those bridesmaids dresses to arrive.  I contacted David's Bridal and they told me that it can take anywhere from 6 to 18 weeks for dresses to come in and then you still need to leave time for alterations if they are needed.


1 comment:

  1. In my experiences with David's Bridal, it has never taken anywhere near the amount of time they told me to get a dress in. It could completely depend on the dress style, but out of the 3 I've purchased myself, plus my bridesmaids purchasing theirs, it's never taken more than a few weeks to get them in.

    My girls picked out ones they liked, then everyone tried on the favorites. From there, we all decided together!

    ReplyDelete