Find What You're Looking for Here:

Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Veil

So after settling in to our temporary home (the fiance's parents' house) I was finally able to get back to work on the wedding planning.

The first thing I did was order my veil (yesterday).  I will need it when I go to do my hair trial, so I wanted to order that now in case it took a while to get in.  And it's a good thing that I did too!  If they're warehouse has it in stock it will be here within the next week and a half.  Otherwise, they have to order it and it won't be here until late May or early June.

The grand total:  $150.  When I called and asked they quoted me $180, but I had found it in Michigan for $150 and brought that to their attention.  They immediately offered to sell it to me for the $150, so that was a nice bonus.

Also, I will make sure to post some pictures on here when it comes in.  The only picture that anyone can seem to find of the veil is the one below from the Alfred Angelo site, which isn't the best quality.  It's hard to tell from the picture, but the detailing along the edge of the veil matches the detailing in the gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment