Find What You're Looking for Here:

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shoe Obsession

I have been working on picking out my accessories for the big day, including my shoes.

I have settled on the fact that I want flats (I never wear heals and I don't want to be uncomfortable) and that I want them to be dark purple (our wedding color).

I wanted something like these, but a little "flashier".
Calling all Fashionistas :  wedding accessories belle 217 hair jewelry shoes Purple Flats1

I posted about this on weddingbee.com looking for some suggestions and someone posted a picture of these:
Calling all Fashionistas :  wedding accessories belle 217 hair jewelry shoes Purple Flats With Bling 6

I am completely 100% obsessed.  I decided right away that these were THE shoes and that I NEEDED them.

Well after some excessive Google-ing, I found that they were these shoes and had just been sprayed with some glitter.  
Calling all Fashionistas :  wedding accessories belle 217 hair jewelry shoes 1194282 P MULTIVIEW
So now I had my plan - buy these shoes and some glitter spray.   Unfortunately I only found one site that sold these exact shoes (6pm.com) and they were completely sold out in my size.  I emailed and called to see if they would be getting more in and they said no.  Once they sell out they're gone.

Long story short, I am on a mission to find shoes like those.  I am open to suggestions, so please feel free to comment.  I'd also love to see some other brides shoes for the big day!




No comments:

Post a Comment