Find What You're Looking for Here:

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Things have been crazy this past week , but we finally we made it back to New York!  We officially got in Saturday night (technically 3AM Sunday morning).  Sunday was spent unpacking the truck and putting things into storage (where it will stay until we find a house).  Monday was spent moving and upacking boxes at my fiance's parents house (where we are staying until we find a house).  Tuesday my mom and grandmother got in to the area to visit (they'll be staying until Sunday).  We had originally planned the visit before we knew we were moving and were going to meet up in the New York area for wedding planning.  They were both looking forward to it, so I decided that even though it would be hectic I didn't want to cancel.  Then, today (Wednesday) I went to my dentist appointment and my fiance packed up and left for his bachelor ski trip to Vermont.  I FINALLY had some downtime and decided to add this quick update.  Somehow in the midst of the craziness, we did manage to accomplish some wedding related tasks which I'll post about tomorrow.  I felt like tonight was the first time I actually was able to sit on the couch and relax since we found out we were moving (which was just over 2 weeks ago).  It never thought it could feel so wonderful to just sit on the couch and do absolutely nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment