Find What You're Looking for Here:

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Do You Have the Rings?

Yes we do!  We officially ordered our wedding bands today and they will be in by next Friday.

So here is my e-ring.

And this is the wedding band! The setting of the diamonds on the band are identical to the setting on the engagement ring.  It's a contour band and I loved how it looked next to the engagement ring - it really made the center diamond 'Pop'.  
1/3ct T.W. Diamond Anniversary Band

And for my fiance, he went with a standard yellow gold band.  Nothing fancy, but here it is.

As you can see we didn't go for matching bands.  I am absolutely opposed to wearing yellow gold and my fiance had no desire to wear white gold, so this is what we ended up with.  The salesperson made a joke that the bands would make for some, " interesting pictures."  Anyone else doing (or already did) mismatched bands?  Share your thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment