Find What You're Looking for Here:

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tablescaping

I have two pieces of stationary that I plan to have on the table:
My i Spy cards:

and my menus:

My concern was overcrowding the table.  I wanted to put two of each card on the table, but that would mean 4 different cards on the table.  

Then, I was given a brilliant suggestion (which I don't know why I didn't think of myself) put the two cards back to back in one holder (since they're the exact same size).  Instead of having 4 single-sides pieces on the table, I will only need 2 double-sided.  

Right away I went to search for holder for my stationary.  I found a great deal on these menu clips on amazon.  I ended up paying $11.89 for 36 holders (after a $5 Swagbucks giftcard).  They're perfect, simple, and have a cast iron base so we don't have to worry about them falling over!



No comments:

Post a Comment