Find What You're Looking for Here:

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Swagbucks

I recently discovered this awesome site Swagbucks.com.  What makes this site so great?  You can basically earn FREE MONEY! No really, it's true.  

I joined the site 4 days ago and have already earned enough Swagbucks to get a $25 Target gift card!!  How awesome is that?!? 

All you have to do is join  (that's my link) and then start earning.  You can earn Swagbucks in so many ways - taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, signing up for newsletters, starting free trials.  You can even earn points for posting a link in your blog (like above).  It's SO incredibly easy.  Oh and you can just randomly earn Swagbucks by searching the web.  You just install their toolbar and you can use it to search just like you would use Google.

Does anyone else use any awesome sites like this?  Also, I will be posting very shortly about what I'm using my gift card towards.  ;-)

ETA:  Today they are having a promotion where you request your credit report for $1 and earn 1,000 Swagbucks, which = $10 Target gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment