Find What You're Looking for Here:

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bridesmaids Keep Out: Part 3 (A.K.A. I did it!)

Just two days ago I posted about the duffel bags that I was considering.  Well I decided to go for it!  And I got an awesome deal on them.

Here's my breakdown:

I ordered them from Target.  They com in all different patterns and are reasonably priced at $29.99,

The downfall - they're only available online.  In order to save, I actually signed up for the Target Red Card (their credit card) which gives you free shipping and 5% on all purchases.

I also used this coupon to get $5 off your purchase of $50 or more at Target.  

AND I used my Swagbucks points to trade in for Target gift cards.


AND (last thing I promise), if you shop through EBates you can earn 2% cashback on your purchase. (That is my referal link for ebates, so if you don't use it yet and sign up I earn $5 or something like that!)

Basically, you can get an AMAZING deal on these bags.  I hope this helps!  Sorry for the long post, I just love finding good deals.  

I did purchase the three duffels that I have pictured here.  However, I do have three bridesmaids.  I forgot to mention in my previous post that I won't be getting these for my younger sisters since they don't travel.  I'm still brainstorming for their gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment