Find What You're Looking for Here:

Monday, April 8, 2013

MyRegistry.com

I recently told you where my fiance and I decided to register, but I didn't tell you about myregistry.com.  I am slightly obsessed with this site.  It is the Pinterest of wedding registries.

So here's what you need to know about myregistry.com.  First, it's 100% FREE (unless you're trying to do a cash registry - none of those are free).  Second, it's simple and convenient to use.

Here's how it works:
1)  Sign-up for a free registry.  You can make your registry password protect if you like (a.k.a. guests will need a password to view it).
2) Sync any existing registries that you already have (optional of course).  Just click on the Sync button and find the store(s) you're registered out.  Follow the easy directions and you're done.
3) Add other gifts.  You can do this multiple ways, but I'll tell you about the 2 that I prefer:

How to add gifts:
1) Install the Add to MyRegistry button. This works just like the Pin It button for Pinterest.  You can                 go onto any web-site (I frequently use Amazon) and find something you want.  Once you've found it, click the Add to MyRegistry button and you're done.        
2) Install the MyRegistry app on your smartphone.  Go to a store, find what you want, scan the bar code and you're done.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment