Find What You're Looking for Here:

Monday, April 29, 2013

Bridesmaids Keep Out: Again (A.K.A. They've Arrived)

My duffel bags arrived today!  I am VERY happy with the quality of these bags.  First off, they are HUGE - they are big as you can possibly have for a carry-on.  They have SO much space and I LOVE all of the extra zippers and pockets, etc.  I think I might just have to buy one for myself.  Three recommendations for these bags:

1) Find a way to get a copy of the receipt to give to the recipient.  (Since I ordered online, I'm just going to print out one copy for each bridesmaid).  The bags have a 5 year warranty, so you'll want them to have a copy of the receipt showing when and where it was bought.

2) Order them early and open them up.  They smell like new plastic, which (in my opinion) is not the best smell.  I have now removed each of them from the bag that they came in and have them opened and airing out in the basement.

3) For some reason I could not figure out how I was going to wrap such a large gift.  What the heck was I going to do with them?  Well once they got here I saw how easily they folded down flat - easy for gifting them and as well as storing them when they're not in use!

I will keep you posted as to what other goodies I find to add to my travel themed gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment