Find What You're Looking for Here:

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Buyer Beware

I recently talked about buying my sashes from tableclothsfactory.com.  After looking at the first few, I already found some issues.  A few days later I went through ALL of them and noticed even more issues.  Several of a the sashes had issues (tearing, snagging, missing thread, dirt, etc.)  I went through every single one that had an issue an took a picture.

I got onto the chat with tableclothsfactory.com right away and told them about my problems.  First, they told me that they would be sending me replacements and then told me they couldn't about 5 minutes later.  They said that my pictures that I sent them showed the sashes as they were pictured online (which was definitely not true).

After pointing out that this was not true, the sales rep ended the online chat.  I tried multiple times to start the chat again, but they ended when they saw it was me.  I ended up filing a complaint with the BBB that the company ignored.  Long story short, I strongly advise anyone against using tableclothsfactory.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment