Find What You're Looking for Here:

Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Feet for All (Bridesmaids Keep Out)

I opted to have my bridesmaids each pick out their own pair of shoes to go with their dress.  The only requirement was that they had to be silver.  From what I have seen, most of them aren't opting for flats (which is totally what I would do).  My thoughts:  several inch heels + hours of pictures + hours of dancing = painful and tired feet.

I decided a while ago that I would probably just pick up a pair of plain silver flip-flops for each bridesmaid just in case they wanted something to change into at some point during the night.

Yesterday I read about an awesome deal to get them at Target for FREE - yes FREE!  They were going on sale at Target for $2 a pair and there was a $2 off per pair coupon.

How did I get enough coupons for all 5 bridesmaids?  Helpful hint:  you can generally print out 2 copies of the coupon per computer.  For me that usually means using my laptop, my fiance's laptop and the desktop.


No comments:

Post a Comment