Find What You're Looking for Here:

Monday, May 27, 2013

Pearls Are Always Appropriate

After buying our groomsmen gifts last night, I was in a shopping mood and I had a mission.  I needed to find jewelry for the big day.  Well my motivation didn't last too long and I found myself on Pinterest daydreaming.  And then I found it - my jewelry!

I clicked on the pin and it brought me to the site:  www.weddingdressbee.net.  After only a few minutes, I had deduced that this was a site full of cheap knock-off's made in China.  After reading mixed reviews about the site, I went to search for my dream jewelry online elsewhere - no luck.

So, I decided to go for.  I purchased my jewelry (necklace and earrings) for just $24.96.

Here it is!  I will keep you posted with how everything turns out.



No comments:

Post a Comment