Find What You're Looking for Here:

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bridesmaids Keep Out: Part 2

Almost forever ago, I posted about my first purchase for my bridesmaids:  awesome robes!

So I have been trying to figure out what else to get for my bridesmaids and finally I found these:  

Rockland 22" rolling duffel bags.  I think they are very cute and convenient and come in all sorts of patterns.  

All of my bridesmaids travel pretty often (and are all getting married within the next year and they will definitely be traveling for their honeymoons) so I thought that this was a great idea.

Here's my plan:
Get one for each of my girls that matches their style and then fill it with other travel goodies.  I.e. Small travel sized bath and body works things in their fave scents, a lingerie baggie, maybe a set of luggage tags?


What do you think?  What fun gifts are you getting for your ladies?


No comments:

Post a Comment