Find What You're Looking for Here:

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Envelopes Arrived

Our outer envelopes have arrived.  We ordered them from Jampaper.com this Saturday (2 days ago), it was processed on Monday (yesterday) and arrived today - talk about awesome service.  They were packed very nicely and arrived in perfect condition.  I could not have been happier.

Side note:  As you know, I ordered my free samples of envelopes from envelopesexpress.com.  I ordered my sample in Dark Purple and it was a perfect match.  However, Jampaper.com was cheaper, but didn't offer free samples.  They also offered Dark Purple envelopes, so I decided to just to for it and order without seeing  sample.  The Dark Purple envelopes from both sites were identical.  I don't know if this is always the case, but it worked out in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment