Find What You're Looking for Here:

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New York: Venues

We bought our tickets last night.  We are officially taking a trip to New York.  We will be there from August 9th - 12th to look at possible venues.  His parents (that live in the area), along with my grandmother and father will be joining us.  Everyone is very excited since it is there first time since we have been engaged that they will be seeing us or each other.

Since we are only going to be in the area for a few days, my goal is to get as much information as I can on the venues before we go out there.  I came up with a list of what was important to us in a venue and used them to create a chart (you can find it here)for comparing all of the venues.  Hopefully that will help.  My next step is to call all of the venues to make appointments.


No comments:

Post a Comment