Find What You're Looking for Here:

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New York: Engagement Photos

Also, while we are in New York, my dad has offered to shoot our engagement pictures for us (photography is a hobby of his).  I'm very excited and have a tentative list of locations:
.
  • Sage (where I went to college at)/downtown Troy - they have some gorgeous brownstones 
  • The Playground - where Dave and I spent time together before we started dating
  • Prospect Park - a nice little park that we went to frequently 

I need to keep this in mind and get some ideas:  What to wear for engagement pictures!

Though he's agreed to go along with it, my fiancé doesn't really get the purpose of engagement photos.  I am planning on using them for Save the Dates, Invitations, and possibly in the guest book.  If you're having some done, what are you using yours for?

.Pinned Image

Pinned ImagePinned Image

 Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment