Find What You're Looking for Here:

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Engagement Picture Outfit Idea

As I mentioned earlier, we are going to be doing our engagement pictures next week.  One of our locations is a playground, so I wanted to go for something fun and summery.  I found the perfect dress last night at Forever 21 ($28).  The shoes are Madden Girl, but I found them at Marshalls for only $16!! Also, I can't find the picture of the exact necklace on-line, but it looks a lot like the one below.  I will post a picture of the actual necklace soon.  It was a simple, long gold chain necklace with small plastic read hearts of various sizes spaced around the chain.  I got it at Forever 21 for only $5.  The last piece to bring the whole outfit together is some white and gold bangles - I just need to find some!  Depending on the weather, I also have a white cap-sleeve sweater I can wear with it. Now what should my fiancé wear?

So what do you think?  Feel free to share your own engagement picture outfits.


Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment