Find What You're Looking for Here:

Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

My birthday present - 20 days until the wedding!  Ahh!!!!  I can't believe it's so close.  So many things to still cross of my list, though we did make some progress this past weekend.  My fiance was AWESOME and finished ironing the last of the chair sashes for me.  He ordered his groomsmen gifts finally - I'll be sharing those soon.  I finished up part of my bridesmaids gift and we figured out gifts for the parents - also coming soon.  We also met with our venue coordinator for our second to last time and figured out some things.  AND we officially applied for our marriage license!!!  For now I'm going to go and enjoy my birthday, but I'll come back to update you on all of our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment