Find What You're Looking for Here:

Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Moment of Truth

Until today, I had not posted since April 8 (over 2 months ago).  I admit, it's pretty bad.  However, I have been job hunting, we have been wedding planning, and we have been house hunting.  In fact, we are closing on our very first home next Wednesday, 3! (More to come on that later).

Anyway, I was chatting with my MOH last night and she mentioned my blogging and I realized that I hadn't in forever and that I'd missed out on so much.  So my goal between today and tomorrow is to back-track and back-date and share everything that has happened.  What that means for you?  If you want to keep up on my adventures start reading everything after my April 8th post.  I have added many on this morning and plan to add many more later.

After today my goal will be to keep current.  We'll see how it goes between moving, teaching summer schol, job hunting, and wedding planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment