Find What You're Looking for Here:

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Seeing Double

Just a few days ago I experienced little mix-up with my wedding day jewelry.  Well, I came home yesterday, to find not one, but two packages from weddingdressbee.net.  The first that I opened was the express delivery with the correct jewelry in it - YAY!  The second 'mystery' package was ALSO the correct jewelry.

I have decided that the first piece of jewelry that I received was actually meant for someone else and my correct order just hadn't arrived yet.  They then express shipped me the correct order when I complained.  And then I also received my actual order.

In the end, I have to say that weddingdressbee.net had excellent customer service.  I am also pleased with the quality of the jewelry.  No it is NOT real, so if that is what you want, don't order from this site.  However, for what it is it is great quality and I am very happy with my order.



No comments:

Post a Comment