Find What You're Looking for Here:

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Signed and Almost Sealed

If you remember, the fiance and I decided we would be adding wax seals to our invitations.  After some searching, I found the best deal on the wax sticks online.  Beware, if you are looking for any color other than white, gold, or silver, you will not find wax sticks in stores, you'll need to buy it online.

Anyway, we ordered out wax sticks from scrapbooking-warehouse.com.  Each pack of sealing wax comes with 6 sticks.  I've read on average (and airing on the safe side) you should assume that each wax stick will give you 5 seals. Based on this we went with 3 packs, which only cost us $29 including shipping!  I can't wait for it to get in, so we can finish up these invitations.

Also, from what I've read you can use these wax sticks in just a regular sized hot-glue gun.  We will see how that works out and I will keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment