Find What You're Looking for Here:

Monday, August 18, 2014

My Jamberrys Are Here

My Jamberry starter kit arrived on Saturday!  And it was packed full of goodies - 4 sheets of wraps, a mini heater, cuticle oil, nail files, nail buffers, cuticle scissors, orange sticks, alcohol wipes, 50 sheets of free samples, a cute Jamberry travel bag, some Jamberry catalogs and postcards!  Check it out!

The best part was that it was only $99 for the kit, BUT since I signed up in August I have the chance to get $50 of that back - making the kit $49 (or the cost of 4 sheets of wraps).

The best part of signing up though?  I get 30% off of all of my personal orders - which I have already taken full advantage of.

Anyway, my kit is here, so if you have any interest in trying out a free sample, just fill out this form here.

Or if you have any interest in having me do a FREE online party for you so that you can earn some free wraps and more, just contact me on my Facebook page here.


No comments:

Post a Comment