Find What You're Looking for Here:

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Jamberry

So if you're like me, you somehow have no idea what Jamberry is?  And no it's not some sort of jam and I'm not talking about the children's book.




* These are all actual pictures of my nails with Jamberry wraps.


Jamberry nail wraps are vinyl nail decals.  You apply them using heat and pressure and they protect your nails from chipping, breaking, etc.  They last for up to 2 weeks on your fingers and 4-6 on your toes.  A sheet cost $15 and can do up to 2 full manicures and 2 full pedicures.  Also, the sheets are always buy 3 get one FREE.  In other words, Jamberry nail wraps are AWESOME!

I discovered Jamberry nail wraps about a month ago when a friend of mine did a Jamberry Facebook party (oh yeah, you can do an online party for FREE and earn FREE stuff - awesome!).  I got my free sample, loved it, bought some, loved them even more, hosted an online party, and so began my addiction to Jamberry.  Long story short, I developed an obsession with Jamberry and became a consultant very recently.

If you're interested in a FREE sample from me just fill out this form here.

Also, if you'd like to see some sample Jamicures, check out my Pinterest board here.



No comments:

Post a Comment