Find What You're Looking for Here:

Sunday, August 3, 2014

First Free Weekend in Forever

Ok, so I REALLY need to start blogging again - sorry that it's been so long.  A lot has happened in the past few months.

1)  As may or may not know - we got a puppy.

2) I had my 5 year college reunion.


3) One of my best friends got married!!!!


4)  Before she tied the knot we threw her a magical Harry Potter themed shower (I'm waiting on pictures, but I will definitely post about that one).  And a fun bachelorette weekend too!


5)  We started building a deck for our house!  We're almost done - pictures coming soon!

6)  We did a couples photoshoot with a friend of my husbands!  More pictures to come - I promise!


7) I discovered Jamberry nails and signed up to become a consultant!


8) Another great friend of mine is getting married in October and I also in that wedding.  We're working on planning her shower and her bachelorette weekend now!



No comments:

Post a Comment