Find What You're Looking for Here:

Thursday, October 25, 2012

This Just In!

So our Save the Dates arrived in the mail today (you can read about them here and here).  I wasn't expecting them until next Tuesday, so that was a nice surprise.  They turned out EXCELLENT.  I couldn't be happier with the quality \and design of the cards.  If you want to know what the look like, check out my last post.  We went with all black and white for the cards, so now we really want black and white stamps (personalized ones maybe?).  Has anyone else done this?

The deal on the Save the Dates was too good to not pass up, even though our wedding isn't for another 11 months.  Now its so tempting to start showing everyone, but I have to wait.  We aren't planning on sending them out until February (7 months before the wedding).

I'd love to see some more Save the Date ideas. Feel free to share! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment