Find What You're Looking for Here:

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mission Complete (Bridesmaids Keep Out!)

I found and ordered my awesome gifts for my bridesmaids, but I needed the last piece to the puzzle!

To go along with my travel theme, I found these perfect toiletry bags from L.L. Bean to add.  Right now (through July 8th) if you use your L.L. Bean card you can get 15% off your purchase (along with the usual free shipping and free monogramming).

So I bought one of these bags for each of my maids and monogrammed it with their first initial.  My favorite thing about these bags is that they're from L.L. Bean which means that they have a lifetime guarantee.  If anything ever happens at all you can just return it for a brand new one, no questions asked.  You really can't beat that.

I am looking forward to these arriving, I can hardly wait!  I'll let you know how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment