Find What You're Looking for Here:

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Alterations Appointment

I've FINALLY made my first appointment for dress alterations.  I'm going July 10 - less than a month from now!  And I still have to find shoes and decide on undergarments.  I better get started.

I'm also considering having bra cups sewn into my dress.  I did ask what the seamstress thought over the phone and she said she usually only recommends that for people with cup sizes B or smaller, so that you get the necessary support.  Unfortunately, I'm a C cup, but I do have a corset top on my dress, so we'll see what she thinks at the appointment.

Things to bring to your alterations appointment:
-Undergarments you plan to wear on the day of
-Shoes you plan to wear (or those of a similar height)

No comments:

Post a Comment